Sunday, January 18, 2009

Do You Know whats VCSC


A
re you fed up with frequent problems in your computer even after having huge sets of anti virus software installed in it with its regular updates switched on???????
Then this is ur answer!!!!!!!!!!!! "NO...No.....!!!!!! not the one u saw in the video" Its simple as that to mail me to shoot out ur bugs and hardware problems. just sent it to arunesh.helpdesk@gmail.com. Being a computer adminstrator for many of the people in Chennai i have decided to enhance my support to all of the chennaiittes on account of this new year.

Self Intro:
To tell about myself i completed my training as a diploma holder in computer servicing and network management from Madras University in 2006, currently i am an engineering graduate to. I have practiced these computer servicing initially to my friends and family circle, from where i gathered knowledge about this servicing and maintanence of the computer. Then one of my friend had a shop for computer servicing from where i came to know many information about computer servicing and also some tips to maintain the home PC perfectly.

Computers from my view:
Computers from my view can be said as a friendly creature who does not know english or any human languages to communicate with us. But inspite of this it has a powerful memory,speedy tricks to solve the math problems, with out a brain. This is where a human coutner part comes into play where the human serves as the brain for the computer. This how i looked at computer when i learnt it technically.
But one day when i was sitting in my terrace to watch beatiful stars on a full moon day,i thought how great the GOD is to create a sun in the morning and a night lamp "moon" in the night, but then i caught up with the wonderful humans he has created, i just had a comparison "humans & computers". Many features were alike both of them had a device/organ to speak to hear....etc....Then i realised that on comparing with the Bagvadgeetha's saying "We are sent to this world for some work of the GOD to be competed" then i realised that we are computers for our master GOD who gets his work done by us similarly we get our work done by the computer. Another saying which told "Man proposes GOD disposes" this is true even in the case of computers even those propose to work out some thing but we are the one who command it buy installing control softwares in it.

Something related to the blog:
I thing i am out of my topic in the last section we'll talk about about it in a separate post. Now let me tell you about my dream. My dream is to set up a "VCSC (Virtual Computer Service Center)" where everyone can get their comouter serviced within 48hrs by just mailing about their issue. I even have special plans for providing security to customer as well to my organisations which will be informed to the respective persons. Not onlythis even online chat with professionals who will be assisting on persons who cant be reached out immidiately.

Finaly i conclude here by saying that need not worry about ur computer once u have informed me ur computer will be alright.



**Due to managerial reasons this service is applicable to persons only in Chennai and its suburbs..

No comments: